Thursday, November 12, 2009

Clothes

It's sometimes weird being at the awkward stage of finishing up your teenage years, but still not feeling like an adult. I mean I went shopping today and the first adult thing I had to think about was getting a credit card. I called my mom twice to see what she'd say but she didn't answer. I got stuff but no the credit card, which isn't that big of a deal.

The other big thing is the fact that now that I am older, I dress differently. I went down a top size (Whoo!) and it was just weird seeing myself in clothes that are a bit tighter and not so large and frumpy looking. I knew if I went with my mom she'd say everything was too tight. If I went with my friends they would say I look good and I'd be stuck with that feeling of "Can I really pull this off and does it go?"

I gave in and bought a couple shirts and sweaters and some new camis. It was funny to because I went to gap before and saw seventy dollar sweaters and was like "Oh god, no way can I spend that much on clothes". So I then went to Old Navy instead. I now have a ton of sweaters for winter, but thats good.


Well this seemed rather pointless, but whatever. I'm okay, school is busy and frustrating but what can you expect?

I think I'll go take a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment