Monday, November 2, 2009

I wish i could write long and elaborate posts about my life, but none of it is that interesting.

Boston was great, I went to my first real college party, had a little to drink (I was not a fan of drinking my own cup so I kind of kept sharing my friends, and then i did a shot of vodka which was gross). We walked around all night pretty much, ate chineese food at 2am, got confused as to what the real time was because of day lights saving's time. Some creepy man started following us down the street, I got hugged my a really good looking drunk guy who smelt soo good. And I had breakfast for dinner.

It was fun, I had a blast meeting my friend's friends and her as well. And my stupid train home got delayed two hours. I was so bored that I started taking pictures of the ridiculous sky mall contraptions.


Other than that, life is busy. Lots of test and work and papers and classes to sign up for in the next two weeks. I should go shower and finish studying for anatomy but knowing my luck ill nap or eat or watch a you tube video.

As they say, that's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment