Saturday, February 8, 2014

In which I have forgotten all about blogging

Sometimes I start things and forget they exist. I have a bad habit of being head on, full force interested in something, like blogging, pinterest, and iphone apps only to loose interest in a couple months and kind of forget them because something comes up.

The thing about writing in blogs is that I never find I have much to say. Wanna hear about my boring life? Nah, thats not cool. But in finding this blog and and older one that I had when I was 13 is pretty freaking hilarious.

But here we are, four years after my last post and what am I doing? Freaking out about the future. I should be studying, I have my notes spread across the table, tea in hand and yet here I am writing. I want to start this up again, I want to document important parts of my life. I want to see how good of a writer I can actually be, since everything creative I had a slight interest in six years ago has been put on the back burner due to school.

So I don't expect much from this little blog, but it's a start. So I best get back to studying for this test and then go from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment