Wednesday, October 28, 2009

blaah

Tidbits yo!
-I should have flipped my shoes for the past two days, yesterday i wore rainboots and it was that annoying misty rain. Today it was a full on monsoon, I was completley soaked and was in, of course my breatable sneakers which got my feeet completely soaked.

- I went to meet with my advisor about classes, so told me to bring my grades up, which I am trying to do. It freaked me out when she asked if I had any other majors in mind to do. Of course i didn't. But I can do it, I can do well on all my next test and survive and prevail.

- I am going to Boston on Friday to see one of my bestest friends ever. I am so excited that I can't contain myself. I think it will be good to just relax a little when I'm up there. But of course major anatomy studying will take place.

- I left my umbrella in my addvisor's office today, got lost trying to get out, realized i forgot the umbrella and had to awkwardly go back and get it because it was a fairly expensive umbrella and it was pouring out.

-The yankees are in the world series, if you didn't know. Which means I will be bothering my dad and other best friend a lot because they are huge fans.

- I have to get up at 3:30 tommorrow to go to work with my dad so he can bring me to the train station after class. I'm planning on going to bed right after ace of cakes.


okay i have to go to bed, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment