Tuesday, April 6, 2010

school stuff

So a week has passed and this whole 'not being good enough for your major' bit has washed over. I talked to a dean and went over my many options. The two major ones being a general health science major or Occupational Therapy. As of right now I'm 99% sure I going to go into OT, but I just have to make sure I can take the classes I missed during the summer (Which, I am not going to lie, kind of sucks. But it means I can graduate in 3 years from now with a Masters in OT, which works out better for me I think). I mean I like the idea of getting a general heath science degree, but the problem is that that's too freaking scary for me. I mean I'd have to apply to grad schools and stuff and I'm not sure if I really have that in me. Unless I was going for a premed major (Which I'm not because the thought of taking organic chemistry scares the crap out of me) I feel like there would not be enough security in just graduating with a bachelors degree.

So that's my issue. Everything else is getting better, I guess. I just had a week where I was really depressed and it would be possible id just start crying at random. Now I'm good, I mean i got free stuff today at a health science far which includes blue condoms! (In all honestly Ill probably never use, because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want something with a blue color going up there, but you never know.)

So to my oh so many readers, have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment