Monday, April 12, 2010

Will Grayson, Will Grayson

So I saw John Green and David Levithan this Saturday in Madison Connecticut. And let me just say it was amazing. I basically walked in, got my book. Then scouted for a decent seat. I ended up sitting next to a women from Vermont who was visiting family in CT to attend this event. I even sat in front of a group of people who run the effyeahnerdfighters blog on tumblr. One of the girls recognized me from a previous nerdfighting event.

Once David and John came on it was magical. They were funny and sincere, doing fantastic readings with the fabulous Maureen Johnson, as well as taking lots of questions. I got worried because I hadn't read WG,WG yet because I had to buy the book to come to the event. So far I'm about halfway through and its great. At first I liked John's Will, and now I'm kind of warming up to David's Will, partly because his story is fairly happy at this point.

Overall I'm so glad I went to see them again. There are a ton of videos on youtube if anyone is interested in it.
Me? I should probably start this physics lab that's due tomorrow, my art final due Wednesday and try and get my r button unstuck so I don't have the occasional word without an r.

No comments:

Post a Comment