Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sorry I haven't posted latley. Life has had lots of ups and downs at the moment.
-I am kind of kicked out of my major, so I have to figure out what to do with my life besides Physical Therapy. It was a complete downer for me, because I've wanted to do that for such a long time. I epic failed in Calculus and Physics so I have to chat with the dean to see my options, which freaks me out alot.
- School is okay otherwise I guess. I'm hoping for an overall 3.0 gpa at the end of this semester.
- Work is still sucky, I can't deal with ignorant and vapid people anymore, my coworkers and the old people i wait on. My filling job is good though.
- Movies I've seen recently: Sherlock Holmes (loved it), Blindside (soo incredibly good), Alice in Wonderland (AWESOME!), Where the wild things are (not as good as I thought), 17 Again (Made me fall in love with Zefron)
- I am in love,love,love with Parenthood and Community at the moment. LOST is okay, not really my favorite season, I just want answers!
- Music: I've really gotten into the Fray, Muse, and any song from 500 days of summer and ps I love you
- I am otherwise so ready to get out of this state. And I really miss my friends.


Okay, I'm excited otherwise for John Green to come to Connecticut next weekend. Then I have to visit some freinds, see the Fray and concert, and sort out my life I guess.

Happy Easter to my few readers!


Oh and PS I know have a tumblr you can check out if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment