Monday, July 27, 2009

I think they're crying anyway they can't mean no harm

Sally Sparrow I wrote you a letter to make you feel better
'bout the fact that I'm gone
I may be stuck in the past but my future is vast
don't go looking for me, girl, you've got to go on

I'm sitting in my living room watching the episode of Blink from Doctor Who, which is probably one of my favorite episodes of Doctor Who, but the Shakespeare one comes a close second.

I feel like some people are good at blogging, able to spread their message across in simple and powerful words. Me, I feel I am rubbish at this. I can't write for crap, my vocabulary isn't as wide and diverse as others. My communications skills in speaking is even worse, my ablitly to talk what I feel is puncuated by words like "like, um, uh" and awkward silences. Communication has never been my strongest point when I have to say what I want to say. Meaningful things hardly ever come out of my mouth because it just sounds dumb. I guess its a good thing that I didn't major in English or Communications. I enjoy being quite and not having to worry about saying things.

But in completely unrealted news (See how terrible I am at transitions). My room is finally painted! All I have to do tomorrow after working and running errands is put everything away and throwing out the stuff I don't need. Pretty much my whole summer has consited of preparing my room to be painted and actually doing the painting. It's nice to see a change in it. My whole house is pretty much a boring white or shades of blue, so you go up the stairs, take a left and boom its a bright green and purple. My mom has told me its too much of an Easter color, my friends told me its the same colors as Baby Bop from Barney, only not as bold and more pastely.

I am truley going to miss this summer now that I think about it, sleeping in late, working as little as possible, driving on the endless roads of Southington at obsene hours of the night, late night fires involing silly string and flying marshmellows, getting out of Conneticut to Virginia, the Cape and to Canada soon. Just generally spending time with freinds that I love.

I really don't know how I'm going to handle them all leaving agian, I feel like we've all gotten so much closer since school ended. Like everyone leaving for a year and coming back didn't really change us, it just brought us closer with better stories to tell and things to do.


See, its getting a bit sappy. I have to go watch the rest of Doctor Who, shower and get ready for work tomorrow and then my room will be complete.

The world of time of space inside a funny blue box
the angles are approaching and the front door is locked.
So Don't Blink- Blink, Chameleon Circut

No comments:

Post a Comment