Sunday, July 12, 2009

Yes, its been over a month since last posting, but whatever. I have been busy-ish. The friend dilema mentioned in the last post has smoothed over. She is currently dating him, and I have approved/gave my blessing on the relationship if that makes any sense. I know the guy more now and get his manerisms and such. My freind is just really happy with the guy and that makes me happy.

On to other things. I went to the cape this week. I had a lot of fun having my friend show me around all the good things about the cape. I went to proviencetown, the unoffical gay capital of the east coast and saw many gay men and lots of pretty jewlery and such.


See? We saw that on the way home. I sat on a beach, got burnt and more freckles. kayacked and feel over into the water due to loosing feeling in my legs. It was fun and I'm not ready to go back to work.

In even unrealted news I'm sitting on the flor watching my favorite harry potter movie with edward cullen and the doctor and all the others i love dearly. I am on the floor because my room is a mess. I just finished taking down the walpaper from my walls and now have to plaster everything. god i hate it

No comments:

Post a Comment