Sunday, July 19, 2009

My birthday has been good overall, just being silly and immature. I first decided it would be a good idea to prime my walls in my room. I've decided its is time to get rid the ugly wallpaper and its taking forever. I finished stripping it of wallpaper (oo err) plastering and sanding it, and its all primed. Tomorrow I get to venture out to the paintstore and get oil based paint to get rid of it, but now im wondering if i should just take the popcorn down if possible.
of My best friends and I spent an hour looking for a new mini golf place on a local turnpike. We spent the time going up and down the busy turnpike, looking around trying to figure out where it was in relation to other stores. The golfing was fun, I was crappy. But then we enjoyed ourself by poking fun at a hole that was the shape of a penis. Hilariosity ensued, and my maturity level decreased minute by minute. We then when to dinner, where i spent the night flinging little rolled up balls of straw paper at my friend with my fork as a make shift catapult.

Overall it was fun, and now I'm going to watch the rest of Doctor Who and probably go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment