Thursday, September 3, 2009

Catching Fire Recap!

Don't read this if you want to read the book.

The book was excellent. Favorite so far of this year.

Generally speaking I knew certain things were bound to happen. I knew that once they mentioned the fact that District 13 may still be around that we'd go there at somepoint. I was thinking in this book, but I was absolutley SHOCKED when they redid the Hunger Games with the previous winners. Part of me wanted Katniss and Hymiecth to go in and not Peeta. I was sooo sad when I almost thought Peeta was dead. I almost cried, but resisted because if I cried, tears would blurry my vision. Yes I am now an offical Katniss/Peeta supporter. I love Peeta soo much. I made my 13 year old cousin read it and she agrees with me, but before I tried to stay neutral.

I was so sad that they only saved Katniss, really really really made me sad and angry.

I have to reread the book this summer, because it was sooo good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment