Wednesday, September 2, 2009

School is going well so far. I have a lot of friends in my classes and am more comfortable talking to people in general. My classes are alright. Difficult, but they frustrate me because all the major science classes I am taking I already took in high school. I mean I am glad I am taking them, it's just frustrating sometimes. I have a meeting for physical therapy majors tomorrow. It'll be weird because a year ago I was at the same meeting, worried about my future and if I was capable of staying in the program. I am still, but there is a strange feeling of confidence that is whispering in my ear, "Yes Meaghan, you can do this. Get through your classes and do something you want for once in your life."

It's weird though, because I think I am more confident than I was in like sophomore or junior year of high school. I like it, but it's unusual for me.


In unrelated news, I am reading Catching Fire right now and its soo good that I'm trying to stifle my reading of it. I don't want it to end and have to wait until next year when the last one comes out. I'm already halfway done with it and will probably finish it tomorrow because I have like a three hour break after Anatomy and Physiology.

Well I'm going to shower and continue reading.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment