Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So Today started off rather crappy. To start I had to wake up at like 7:30 when all I wanted to do was snuggle in my bed and wake up at like noon. I had to get ready and leave quickly because our cleaning lady comes early and I had to get to class for nine. I was driving to school, and tried to accelerate, but it made this noise that did not sound like an normal car acceleration, it sounded like the opposite of a car changing gear. I looked and it said check engine, so I had to go from the passing to the breakdown lane, and wait like an hour for a tow-truck. I missed my class at nine and luckily I was able to sit into the next class. Normally I work now, but I can't because I don't have a car to get there.

Something broke and now I have to pay like $500 to get it fixed. Greeeeeat.

Now I'm watching recorded episodes from Torchwood, it's good so far the only things that sucks is that I know happens to some characters. Sad


But in happier news Lizzie McGuire is on in like ten minutes so I'm gonna watch that I think. Brings back so much memories of being 11 and young and naive.

No comments:

Post a Comment