Friday, October 9, 2009

Accidents and Stressin' Out Man.

All I want to do this weekend is sleep and hang out with my friend who came home for Columbus day. But no, I have to work and I was in an accident today that did some unsightly damage to my car.
I was driving by two lanes that were full of traffic, because the highway split into two and I was heading towards the one with less traffic. A stupid New York driver decides to pull out in front of me. There is very little room between me and him and so I break as fast as I can and we collide, with damage to my passenger side bumper and his driver side. But he keeps going and doesnt stop! So I pull over, call my mom and freak out and have to call the state police. A terrifying state po-po comes and tells me theres nothing to do and I go home. I then realize I lost my plate and now we have to figure out what to do about it.

All in all it was a fanfreakingtastic week with 3 tests, my dismal anatomy test being returned and lack of sleep. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment