Sunday, October 18, 2009

I love...

Before, when I wrote my ranting post about things that I hate, I was tired and frustrated with the amount of work I have for school. I still feel like I am standing in piles of work that never get done, but a lot of the stress from that week is over. So here are a list of the things that I love (in no particular order):
I love snuggiling under a ton of covers to sleep. I love waking up before I have to and thinking of wonderful things while I stay in a semiconsious stupor until my alarm goes off. I love Disney movies, and the music (Well except Hannah Montanta and High School Muscial). I love watching endless hours of tv and getting nothing done. I love watching House, Gilmore Girls, Ace of Cakes, Doctor Who, Torchwood, and Mythbusters. I love my bestest friends who have been with me through thick and thin. I love dancing to old music to feel cool. I love watching youtube channels that make me feel good about myself, like the vlogbrothers and the 5awesomegirls. I love books, and the fact there is never enough time to read them all. I love signed copies of books (I wish I went to see Scott Westerfield today, but it was gross out and I needed to get work done). I love driving endlessly with my friends and making 'that's what she said jokes'. I love making people happy. I love my family. I love the eccentric friends of work who make work a little better. I love making people laugh. I love the male population, though I don't interact with much of them. I love playing rockband. I love Harry Potter. I love that I found out about Leaky and Mugglenet. I love the Beatles. I love the colors of my walls. I love that I finally painted the walls after eight years of deciding on a color. I love that I am going to see one of my very best friends in two weeks and my experience the real college life. I love that I am more loved than I think I am. I love anatomy and physiology, even though its really hard. I love having a glass of tea and a book to read. I love TV marathons. I love wasting time on facebook. I love that I have so many different types of music. I love that my room will always be messy, not matter how much my mom hates it. I love how i am a dreamer. I love that I can do what I want and that I will be able to get through the Physical Therapy program.


And it's safe to say that I think I do love myself, I never thought that for a long time and it's nice that I can see myself in that way. It's also nice that I think I love more things than hating more things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment