Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oh College.

Nothing is more exciting than coming out of a test where you feel fairly confident that you did well only to go online to see that your biostats class is canceled for tomorrow. Excellent-ish. I have to get to school at the same time because I have to get a parking spot, but it means my test is postponed until Monday.

Not that I'm worried since its an open notebook and notes test. Epic win on that teachers part.

Otherwise life has been busy with school and work. My friends come home next weekend and I still have a ton of stuff to do before then. Like right now I should probably be doing my physics lab so I only have to study for anatomy this weekend...

I'll get on it, It's not even 10 and my next class is at 12:30. I'm good. I'll procrastinate a lot and then take a nap...?

No comments:

Post a Comment