Wednesday, October 21, 2009

General updates...?

And so my life comes to me in waves, I am doing things for like 3 weekends and then nothing, I work all the time and then, nothing. I don't have any tests and then, they all come at once.

I would normally hit the shift bar key here and randomly hit a bunch of keys but I am above that, but just for reference I frustrated.

So, what's happened this week?
Nothing is the sweet short answer of it. I was freaking out Monday night and almost had a legit tantrum because the stupid play-off games were going way over their alloted time and I needed my House. See I don't watch many TV shows anymore, the major ones are House, Jon and Kate Plus 8, Lost, Mythbusters, Ace of Cakes and Doctor Who/Torchwood. J&K+8 is ending this November and Lost finishes next spring. So when my little amount of regular shows is reduced, Meaghan gets Angry.


And other than that I have a ton of studying and work to do, and its halloween and boston soooo soon, I am so excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment