Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I hate...

I hate poetry. I hate annoying long and stupid poetry. I hate analyzing poetry. I don't care about it. Just say what you want in simpler words. I hate observing artwork. I hate comparing art and poetry. I hate school. I hate writing papers. I hate being so tired that I can't function. I hate that I'm not four anymore. I hate that I have no talent. I hate that I am so self consious about everything. I hate that my friends are so far away growing as people. I hate that I still live at home with my parents. I hate that I feel that am going no where and becoming no one. I hate my job as a waitress. I hate working and going to school fulltime. I hate that I have lost so much motivation. I hate the all encompassing feeling of being alone. I hate not being able to read the books I want. I hate physics. I hate people who can't drive. I hate that I am hypersensitive. I hate that I can't take critisizim. I hate that I can't take complements. I hate that I am not more outgoing. I hate that I am not more agressive on my standpoints. I hate that the future is coming too fast. I hate the unknown. I hate that I just closed a popup on my laptop that may have been important.

No comments:

Post a Comment