Thursday, August 27, 2009

Allergies to corn?

Did you know its possible to be allergic to corn and potatoes? Well my brother is. I'm pretty sure that would cause me to die, well more of the potato part. He has to get an epipen and everything in case its serious. But there are so many food products that have corn in it that he has to limit. Hopefully since they caught it at a fairly young age he'll be able to build up a tolerance and be okay. It's just a weird thing to be allergic to.

I'm going to Justin's wake tomorrow for a little. My parents are wondering why I am going, but I feel like I should go because I knew him and I was close with his sister. I've never been to a wake before so it will be so surreal. My aunt passed away a few years ago and I didn't go to the wake because I was out of state and I was not emotionaly ready to go to one because I was like 15 and couldn't handle it.

Before and after that I'm hanging out with my closest friends because they all leave this weekend, which sucks. I'm going to miss them too much, but I realize we have more fun with different stories to tell. Plus I'd get nothing done if they actually stayed in town.


Well thats whats new and exciting going on in my life, I'm probably going to read and watch Lost tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment