Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back from the worldwin adventure that was Canada and New York. It was fun, my thirteen year old cousin tried to stalk and find guys who would be 'great' for me most of the cruise, with her mother, my grandmother and her other grandmother joining in on the fun. They asked so many questions like how tall, how they are built, and so on that I just gave non-comital shrugs of things. At one point they were like 'what about hair?' and I told them hair was a good thing to have. They burst out laughing. See generally I don't think I'm funny. I'm good at playing stupid so they had a blast at my dispense.

It was a semi-relaxing cruise. I ended up going to the gym to work out twice because all I did was eat. Things of food substance kept going in and I felt the waist getting larger and larger. When we landed in NYC it was hard to not grab any sort of food thinking it was free.

I saw Wicked at the Gershwen theater and it was AMAZING. I had the soundtrack to it and I listened to a couple songs, because it is one of those plays that you have to see first to understand the music but It was so uplifting and touching that it made me cry. I told my aunt that I could never live in NYC because I'd constantly be seeing plays and being broke. It was soo good.


But the trip was fun and a great end to the summer, this week is my last week with my friends and getting everything ready for school. Which I'm kind of looking forward to. So we'll see. I have to go shower now because I'm gross and I want to watch the Harry Potter musical.

See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment