Monday, August 10, 2009

When I Procrastinate

I should really be, you know, productive around this time of the year. Simply put because I start classes again (Which I've just reconsiled with and am now ready to re-enter the science labs of Quinnipiac University) and I should be buying books, (which by the way, my anatomy book alone is $287. WHAT?! And my physics book is the one I used in High School).

I should even be packing, or starting too at least. Bring up the suitcase, figure out which bags I'm brining, get the million little accecories and make up essentials I'll need. But no I am sitting in my air condioned room on the hottest day/night of summer watching Vlogbrother videos and waiting for the new Jon and Kate Plus 8 episode to air.

I blame the fact that I have the whole week off from Friendly's. I told them to put me on until wednesday, so I could spend Thursday and Friday getting ready. But at this rate, I'll have all the 524 videos of the vlogbrothers watched for a second time. Oh god.


I just had to change the time stamp on my blogs, I was looking at my previous entry and it said I wrote it at nine at night, which was a lie because I got home at like midnight, luckily I fixed it and they have been changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment