Thursday, August 13, 2009

lazy lazy lazy

I had managed to make a calzone last night in the shape of a penis. Go me!

Oh my god do I not want to pack. I have to go to my grandmother's house in like two hours to help her pack clothes. Which I know is the good thing to do but seriously for the next two hours all I'll be doing is just repeating the words, yeah, mhhmmm, sure, over and over again.

And I still haven't started packing for myself. I mean I have two days left, but my other goals by friday is to finish the last two episodes of Lost, Watch as much brotherhood 2.o as possible (I've made it to may) and finish reading Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson. That is a busy schedule and important things to see.


I should probably get going, I have to go get my eyebrows done and return a pair of seasick braceletts because they are huge and ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment