Sunday, August 2, 2009

facebook...

I was bored and looking around facebook when someone tagged two mutual friends in a picture, at first I thought it was one of those 'tag the friends that have certain qualities meme' that has taken over facebook. But it wasn't. It should the most 'stalkers' on the person's facebook.

Weird.

The thing I like about facebook is that no one really knows what I'm doing, unless I post something on someone's wall. This application telling me who looks at my page the most would freak me out and verify the fact that no one looks at my profile.

I guess I'm the type of person who believes that if they don't see it, it doesn't happen. Showing me who looks at my profile the most just shrinks my whole on society and totally minimizes my comfort level a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment