Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dayy 2!!!!

So I forget that its April and I have to blog everyday. Really? Its only the second day AND I made it out alive from April Fools Day. But alas here I am, writing to you all (or to no one, which is the more likely of the two). I really need to study, I have to big exams tomorrow and its currently 9:30 and I'm just starting. Not my fault. Last night I studied for chem and I had work and classes all day today. Story of my life, busy busy busy.

I'm studying for calculus with a Harry Potter pencil though, which makes me happy.


Okay I really have nothing other to say, so I'll write a longer/ more interesting blog tomorrow.

Although I will leave you with a thought: How can people forget to put french fries in a bag at McDonald's!?



Oh people annoy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment