Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I wish i had interesting things to say as this beda thing winds down, but i don't. Its like opposites. It's finals next week so I'm pretty much doing all the leftover work around and staying up late procrastinating.

i think this would have been more fun if people read this blog, I mean that's the cool part about it. All the blogs that I generally read are people from YouTube and stuff. I am not from there, I jumped on the vlogging bandwagon way to late and now am kind of stuck in the middle. The nerdfighter, YouTuber, harry potter fan, that loves the community she's a part of, but is not up there like others. People don't know me online. I am just a creepy stalker who reads other people's blogs wishing people found me more interesting, or that I was more eloquent, or that I knew how to make YouTube videos. You'd think it would be easy with the communities I like. I mean they are big, but compared to most they are relatively small.


Anyone know how to work widows movie maker? Maybe I'll start. probably not though.

okay last minute studying and going to bed. night!

No comments:

Post a Comment