Friday, April 24, 2009

Yeah I didn't blog yesterday, I was too busy studying and passed out and forgot. Story of my life. I mean really nothing interesting has happened in the last 2 days besides the study, sleep, school, eat something, homework cycle. Oh wait thats a lie I went to work and ate TONS of food. I had carrot cake for breakfast, and then they had a catered lunch for staff appreciation day or whatever which they made me eat before i left. so that was unusual.

I just got into a huge argument with my brother about work, which is the worst when you work at the same place, but honestly i don't care. If he stepped up and took off the days that he needed and not needed me to do his dirty work he wouldn't get in such sticky situation. You snooze you loose. In fact I felt my eardrum pusling because of that conversation.

Whatever, I really don't have the energy or effort to care anymore.

Totally random, but there are things i really don't understand about life, like on facebook why someone pretty much takes pictures of themselves. Like I want to see 209 pictures of just you when im bored online. no thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment