Monday, April 6, 2009

six.

It's monday, its early, I just ate and spent way too much money on food from the cafe. Generally I try to avoid getting food there because I have to buy it and I have become such a moocher in college its great. The only problem today is we have no food in my house. Like nothing of substance and that can be eatten on its own.
You're probably like 'Meaghan is almost 10! You should be wide awake and perky!!! No. I woke up at 6:30. College students should not be allowed to wake up before 9, but no. Whenever Monday rolls around i cringe because it means I have to get up early.

This post is going no where really. I was thinking of elaborate and enterataning ways to impress people with my wisdomasity, but it has failed miserably agian.

I've realized BEDA is a terrible month to occur. I mean I have finals the first week of May, I have a milllion and a half things I SHOULD be doing, but here I am writing.

I think the last week of april will consist of random, fragmented sentences while i live on caffine, sugar and anything to keep my up while studying.

See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment