Thursday, April 16, 2009

I always find something to do rather than the paper that I should really be finishing. Like I only have three paragraphs, a quick reread, and doing the citation/refrences crap.
Agian so this will be short, really sort. So let me just say the new Harry Potter trailer looks amazing, I am soo excited to see it this summer, and I want it to come out now.(Actually that's a lie, I think I can wait a little bit, maybe until like May 9th when I'm done with classes.)

Anyway thats about how exciting my life is. I was kind of afraid for the youtube thing but they've only changed the profile stuff, and I don't make videos so its not that big of a deal for me. I should start making video though... If window's movie editor wasn't so dumb i probably would.

Alright I really need to work on the rest of this paper and do a calc quiz so i can go to bed at a decent hour, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment