Thursday, April 9, 2009

Do you want to know what's really bad? My retaining knowledge from all the TV shows and books that I take in. I guess my brain tells me that I should remember valuable things from school then what the diagnosis was for the patient in house three weeks ago.

But in all seriousness, I'm pretty sure I have some memory issues. Like, I don't remember how Desmond got off the island of lost (but in my defense there is soo much going on in that show that, oh wait i remember, but to continue my sentence, there is so much going on in that show its like crazy.) I have the hardest time remembering what the person has for a diagnosis in house (but in my defense too, there's been a hundred shows, and if i can't remember any of them, it'll be like watching them for the first time, only I know what will happen to the main characters of the show). And my cousin was telling me how I told her to read a book that she finally got around to. She said the name of the book, and I could not remember it for the life of me, so I had to look it up on amazon, and even then it was a bit fuzzy.


Yeah, i think my mind is going crazy, but that's okay, all i plan on doing tomorrow is watching the Dr. Who Marathon on Sci-fi.

And yes this is fairly late, in fact i could probably write the next blog in half an hour, but I wont

see you guys sometime tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment