Friday, April 3, 2009

um day three?

College makes me laugh sometimes. For example, why is my final exam schedule set so I have an exam on a Tuesday at 8:15 (meaning it will be over at 10:15, I won't get home until 11) and then an exam at 10:30 am the next day!!! Not to mention its chemistry then calculus. WHY COLLEGE MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME!?

Maybe I should be happy though, I mean I am going to a good college, heck I am IN college which is good, because a) I have never though I was smart enough to get into college, and b) its kind of a bad economy and I lucky to be here.

Anyway I'm watching What not to Wear. I feel like I would be a perfect candidate for this show, in fact i would wholeheartedly accept their $5,000. Plus do you know that Nick Arojo or whatever his name is, wants $500 dollars for a haircut! Please I need someone to put me on this show so I know what to do with myself.

And yes that is what I do on the weekends now. I should be writing a paper, but I'm tired. It's been a long week.

Maybe I will become more articulate with the whole blogging everyday thing. I've never been good at it, nor good at telling stories and such. I feel like I need to end the blog with something fun and exciting each time. I know FACEBOOK FUNNY ADS!!


We'll I'm not sure why I need to find Abe, I mean he is a fascinating guy, but still, facebook why do you think I need to find Abe? And what prizes? I love ads like this!

More tomorrow!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment