Monday, April 13, 2009

I am soo hungry. But I don't want to wait for food, the lines are long and the food here at school is usually not worth my money unless I'm desperate. I have learned two things now that I've gone to college and have to pay for some of my own things.
1. I am cheap.
2. I still mooch off my parents for anything.

Oh the life of someone who is an adult, but I have become soo good at getting stuff at my parents house, eating things that I wouldn't before and weigh the pros and cons on spending money on food for myself. I must admit people tell me it looks like i've lost weight (well not in the last few weeks, since all I've done is eat with my mom being imobile and wanting food.) But its because I am sort of training myself to eat less and better portions. This usually fails and I end up eating one big meal a day and eating something throughout the entire day.

Okay, switching topic I'm in the student lounge and everyone around me is doing things I wish i could do now which consists of: people eating FOOD, people reading decent looking books, and someone SLEEPING!

If I didn't have class in half an hour I would be doing at least one or two of them.

I guess that this means ill have to get food after class. And I have soo much to do still.


Oh college is awesome!

see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment