Monday, April 20, 2009

20

So I figure today would be important to mention the fact that columbine happened ten years ago today. Which is scary because where has the time gone?

I was only nine when the shooting happened, I vaguely remember seeing it one the television when I came home from school because my grandmother and dad were watching it. It's almost like my memory of watching the funeral of Princess Diana, I know I watched it but I can't remember it at all. I do remember because of that by the time i was in fourth or fifth grade they made all of us use plastic backpacks because of the fear of it happening again. I think its a lot more real to me because of the fact that I am in college and finished high school, that there could be so many times where that could have happened, kids just snap. Teenagers are cruel, everyone is overanalyzed based on who there with, what they do, and how they act. It's really sad. It's just scary that these things are possible in the world.

On a totally unrelated note, I have to get this work done so I can go home and strip my bead because i've been sleeping in it so long that my face is breaking out. Gross.


BYE! See ya tomiorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment