Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yes I forgot to post agian yesterday, and yes this is the last beda blog, and its a little sad but a little not. I don't have an interesting life....until today!

Now first off let me say that I am amused by the littlest things and you'll see why...now: So I was driving on the highway today to go to class, when I was going through the shuffle setting on my ipod. Generally I do this because I am too lazy to look for the songs I want and it is unsafe to look through all the music on my ipod while driving around 70mph. I get to a good song, 'Hey Jude'. Now I am a big Beatles fan, love their songs and everything about them. So I'm singing along, and switching lanes to get onto the junction i need to go towards my college when i look up, and there, in front of me, is a car with a license plate that reads Hey Jude. HOW REDICUOULS IS THAT?!

Seriously though it made my day.

Sorry if this month og blogging has been boring and just me ranting. School has been stressful, and luckily I only have less than a week left! My schedual for next year is all fixed and I am hopefully going to do okay in all of my classes, except for calc. Oh that's why I didn't blog yesterday. I was up until 2am doing hw and stuff and just decided to pass out rather than write nonsense that made no sense.


So this has been a portion of my life, exciting eh? Well whats more exciting is that I am going to my last Tuesday Thursday classes of my freshman year very very shortly :).


And plus, I only missed 3 blogs. I am a busy girl what can I say ;)

Bye BEDA!

No comments:

Post a Comment