Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Really not in a good mood, busy and tired and stressed and worried about everything. So I'm just going to fill out a survey right now to waste some time and for those reading to get to know me more.

Whats one thing that's heavily weighing on your mind?
My grades in school, especially calculus, which i am now failing.

What's one thing you've learned from a good friendship gone bad?
Um, I generally don't realize it's gone bad until it is bad and then I'm lost and a bit upset and angry.

Whats one thing you've learned lately from love?
It seems scary and cheesy and wonderful at the same time, although I've never been in it.

Is there anyone special in your life at the moment?
Sure, everyone is special.

What's a happy time you've had in the past week?
I saw my friend Katlyn because she was home for Easter.

Is there anything in your past that you'd like to try again?
Not really I don't think. Maybe just all around working harder.

Whats something that can always make you feel better?
Friends, reading, sleeping, crying.

Who was the last person you had a crush on?
Generally I just think someone is good looking and then realize they are an ass. So I prefer the term fancying someone. But there have been a couple that don't stand out. Maybe Brian or Nick? But nothing will happen.

Where do you see yourself this time next year?
Hopefully still in college, in Ireland :)

Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
No I don't think so, I like to not be a nuisance.

Who do you feel the most comfortable around?
Friends, certian family members, myself.

Is there something that you're waiting for?
Summer

One thing you're not looking forward to?
Um the rest of the semester. Too much work and effort.

How do you feel about change?
Not a fan of big major change. But I try to deal.

Do you think anyone in general out there loves you?
I guess.

When do you think the world will end?
In a long time, preferably not when I'm around.

Whats the most expensive piece of clothing you own?
My prom dress I think.

Why do you drive the car you have right now?
To go to school and work. I practically live in it.

Do you still talk to the person you LAST kissed?
Um, what kind of kiss? Since I still haven't had my 'first kiss' then No, since he is not around, but in a general term yes.

Did you get any compliments today?
Nope

What were you just thinking about?
The millions of things I should be doing instead of this, and that I need to charge my laptop.

When was the last time you drove more than 15 minutes?
Like, an hour ago.

Would you stop and ask for directions if you were lost?
No. I would wing it.

If you were atop a tall building, would you throw stuff at people below?
Probably not.

Do you believe we really landed on the moon?
Yeah

If a spaceship landed on your front lawn, what would be your 1st reaction?
I would hope it was the Doctor in his TARDIS, but if not probably freak out and be curious at the same time.

Do you believe people should get married in a church?
It's their perogative. I don't care.

Have you stuck your hand up a vending machine to try and get something out?
yes.

Ever filled out magazine subscription cards for someone else as a joke?
No

What items would you NOT buy from a rummage sale?
clothes, shoes.

If there's a food drive, do you start searching for stuff YOU wouldn't eat?
Um, I generally just pull out whatever is not expired and non-perishable. Or just get canned veggies.

Does the news depress you?
Sort of.

What topping do you HATE on pizzas?
Anchovies, athough I've never had it on the pizza

Got any interesting wigs?
nope

Do hypothetical situations honestly prepare a person for what's to come?
Depends on the situation and how plausable they could be.

Can you resist temptation?
Depends on the temptation.

Do people underestimate your intelligence?
Probably seceretly, I know I do.

Would a credit card get you into trouble?
No I'm a saver

Truth or dare?
Truth

Do you believe it's okay to tell white lies?
sure why not.

What Mario game was your least favorite, and why?
I love Mario games.

Have you ever been snowed in?
no... not that i recall

What do you like in your omelettes?
um veggies and cheese and ham.

Which is more annoying: sequels or prequels?
sequels.

Do you use rechargeable batteries?
Yes

Describe the chair you're sitting in. Is it comfy?
I'm on my bed. so yes

Do you like to drink Jell-o as you're making it?
no

Which That 70's Show character would you like to kick it with?
I wasn't a That 70's Show fan, so i don't know who.

Does your alarm clock actually awaken you?
sometimes.

Ever think you might have seen a UFO?
probably as a kid

Does playing games in 2-D bother you because you now play mostly 3-D games?
no

Tell the weirdest name of a town/city you've ever heard:
Intercourse PA :)

Say a superhero like Spiderman saved you. Would you fall in love?
probably not.




Yeah now your sooo informed right!

1 comment:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Ann

    http://externallaptop.net

    ReplyDelete