Friday, April 17, 2009

Nothing like a night of watching Lost and finishing Paper Towns rather then doing all the work that needs to get done. But today was long, and annoying.

Mostly it centered around the fact that I am pretty much frustrated with my life right now. I mean I shouldn't be, but I am. There's too much to do and not enough time for me to enjoy myself. I'm stressed out about work and school, and stressed that I stress over the most trivial and stupid things that shouldn't bother me. I am frustrated with my parents, who never see my side of the argument, and let my brother do whatever he wants and has no responsibility for himself or anyone else, whereas when I was 16 I had a lot more to worry about.

And I think the main part of this frustration is that I should have experienced this stuff ages ago, well okay maybe not ages, but like 2 of 3 years ago. I think that's the problem with kids who mature faster then others and never really go through that 'rebellion stage', they kind of blow up in the last years of adolescence.


You know whats uncool, when people put pictures of the tattoos and piercings they have. Really? I don't want to know you have 34 piercing all over your body and six tattoos with plans for more. No thanks.


see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment