Saturday, April 4, 2009

Work...

Um, there's nothing really exciting to talk about, since its 9 o'clock and I have nothing to do on a saturday, maybe i should start my paper...

My parents are arguing about something about CPTV and the Moody Blues, they are yelling about math and stuff, they're old farts. I really have nothing exciting to say, I worked all day. Where I work it teaches me that I would never want kids. Oh! I'll talk about work.

So I work at friendly's. Friendly's is pretty much hell in a nutshell. Working at a lower level reasturant with kids yelling and screaming all the time, actually theres two extremes of the kids that come to the reasturant. The bad brats, and the really cute and polite kids. But of course I only remember the bad ones. Working at a resturant makes you deal with the crotchaty old men who are picky, as well as the old ladies who have to have everything just right and are also soo picky. It just teaches you how to deal with the people of the world. But today I had to hear screaming kids for six hours today, so i feel now that i don't want to deal with this on a daily basis. It's just annoying working at a reasturant. I wish there was other ways for working college ways to make decent money.

I've decided the facebook ads arn't as funny as a though. Sad really. I've seen some really good ones on there that make me laugh and or scratch my head.

See you all tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment