Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spent the day working and watching the saved Doctor Who episodes on my DVR. I'm pretty sure I'll finish them up tomorrow after work. While writing my psych paper. Is it bad for me to hope that oneday the Doctor will show up and take me on a grand adventure into the past/present/who-knows-where. Ah, I can still be a dreamer, even if it won't happen. Maybe I'll have an impulse buy and get all the seasons.

In other news, I watched Slumdog last night, it was a good movie, nice plot and ending, but I'm not sure how it won so many awards. I mean I am not a film critic, but still. I must say I really liked the music in it. And I am determined to learn the dance in the end of it. I think I'll have to watch it agian.

I don't want to work tomorrow. Someone get me out of it please.

kthanksbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment